We are hiring: Research Assistant
Would you like to work for Australia’s leading independent think-tank for regional Australia?
As a Research Assistant at the RAI you will assist in our program of research on regional issues and the promotion of public debate of regional policy.
Key responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned).
- Undertake background research on a range of regional policy issues;
- Assist in developing research project concepts;
- Assist in the development of policy briefs and other documents;
- Assist in research project management;
- Participate in meetings and RAI policy forums;
- Contribute to policy advice, briefings and support to the CEO and research team; and
- Other duties as requested.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Sound research skills – qualitative and quantitative
- High level database and spreadsheet skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Experience in project design and delivery
Qualifications and Experience:
Desirable: Postgraduate (Honours / Masters / PhD) qualifications in Economics, Business, Social Science, Geography, Environmental Science or other relevant field; 1-2 years work experience in a similar role.
Mandatory: Tertiary qualifications in Economics, Business, Social Science, Geography, Environmental Science or another related field of study.
Applications close Saturday December 1st.
For more information about submitting your application please call Kim Houghton on 02 6260 3733 or email [email protected]