When our regions are thriving, our nation is strong. Jobs are critically important to the economic development of regional economies, but so often we hear misinformation about the opportunities available in our regional cities and country towns.
To help shift the narrative and tell the true story around Regional Australia, the RAI releases monthly regional jobs updates. We break down the figures and let you know what’s happening in the job market across Regional Australia, looking at how many jobs are available, where they are, and what industries are seeing demand.
- Another Record Month for Regional Job Vacancies
- Regional Job Ads Reach Record High in March 2021
- Momentum gathers in regional labour markets
- Regional Australia led jobs recovery in 2020
- Regional job vacancies set new high in October
- Regional job vacancies top 50,000 in September
- Job vacancies close to pre-COVID levels in regions
- Job vacancies rebounding in Regional Australia
- Job vacancies still growing in Regional Australia
- Latest Job Vacancy Figures: October 2019
- Latest Job Vacancy Figures: September 2019
- August Job Vacancy figures – how is your state travelling?
- Regional Jobs – the latest on what’s happening in your area
- Regional jobs – what’s happening around the country?
- Regional Jobs Update March 2019
- RAI launches new jobs tool – one click tells you where they are