Regions Rising South Australia - Adelaide Hills
RAI's flagship national event series is coming to Adelaide Hills, with Regions Rising - SA to be held Tuesday 26 March.
The Regional Australia Institute (RAI) is proud to present our South Australia Regions Rising event in Adelaide Hills on Tuesday 26 March.
Regions Rising brings together industry experts, economists, regional leaders, government, political leaders and the community sector to deliver the latest information on the key pillars affecting regional communities.
RAI CEO, Liz Ritchie and the Minister for Regional Development, the Hon. Clare Scriven MLC will both deliver keynote addresses and will be joined by panellists discussing liveability, housing and net zero in our regions.
This is an opportunity to be part of national conversation that is being delivered at a local level. Regions Rising will help locals harness the potential of regionalisation to see a more balanced, equitable, and sustainable nation.
The Regions Rising SA program will be available soon.
- The event will be run in accordance with all relevant Government health orders.
- If you are unable to attend due to a positive COVID test or being identified as a close-contact and can show us proof, your ticket can be either refunded or we can provide you with access to a Livestream ticket.
- There will be no refunds issued for live-stream tickets.
- Please contact the RAI directly regarding ticket refunds.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (email) to the RAI.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Substitute delegates are welcome; however the RAI must be advised in writing (email) of any substitute delegates who will be attending.
Regions Rising Series Sponsors
Thank you to our national event sponsors Elders and nbn Co. for their generous support.